Saturday 26 September 2015

JLB Language Services On Social Media

JLB Language Services a Weibo profile for readers in China. 




JLB on Weibo

Apologies if there are any mistakes with the posts in simplified Chinese. I used Google Translate, but, from this day onward, I will post only in English. In the future I will try to get a reliable translator, or translation software.

I am also on Facebook.



JLB's Facebook page


This blog will be my main page, but, I will add links on Weibo and Facebook at least once a week. Thank you to my readers. I hope you enjoy the blog, and find the advice useful.

Lastly, here is   my teacher profile on findatutor.ca 

findatutor.ca  is for people looking for tutors to teach English, and more. Check it out.

 Correction the search engine works fine. I made a mistake last week. Please disregard the previous version of this post. Thank you.





No comments:

Post a Comment